One Little Seed Preschool
Our Lady of Sorrows Early Childhood Program–One Little Seed–is a preschool program for children ages 3-5. Families may customize a schedule to best meet their individual needs. Children may attend 2, 3, 4, or 5 days for half-day preschool; preschool + lunch; or preschool + lunch + extended daycare. Each child’s day will present them with developmentally appropriate opportunities to discover and learn individually, in small group, and in large group. Children will explore language, art, math, science, and dramatic play. They will participate in music and gross motor activities daily. One Little Seed will instill Catholic values and lay the foundation for your child’s religious education. We understand that your child’s social-emotional development is the key to their future school success. We want children to go on to kindergarten confident in themselves and understanding what it means to be part of a community.
We feel privileged to be your child’s first school! We look forward to sowing that first seed of faith, seed of knowledge…seed of our parish family’s future. To contact our program coordinator or to arrange a tour, please firstname.lastname@example.org
General Program Information
- Our program will provide developmentally appropriate curriculum for preschool children in a Catholic setting.
- Our program will integrate special events with the OLS elementary school.
- Our program is open to all preschool age children, 3-5 years old.
- 3-year-olds: must be 3 on or before July 31st and potty trained
- 4-year-olds: must be 4 on or before July 31st
- Our program is a nine month program (September through May). We will follow the OLS school schedule.
- Our program will provide quality care and education at an affordable price.
- Non-refundable registration fees are due at the time of registration.
- $100/NEW preschool family if registered before July 15
- $75/OLS school family if registered before July 15
- Registration fees will increase $25 after July 15
OLS Early Childhood Program Choices
Preschool Hours 6:45am-6:00pm
Tuition prices below include the preschool program, daily snacks & supplies, and extended care options.
|Number of days
attending per week
|Preschool Only||Preschool +
|Preschool + Lunch +
|Preschool + Lunch +
Extended Day +
NOTE: AM Care is available from 6:45 am until 7:45 for an additional $2.00 per day
Our program offers four tuition options: yearly, biannually, quarterly, and monthly. Yearly payments are due by August 5. Biannual payments are due August 20 and January 20. Quarterly payments are due on the 20th of September, November, February, and April. Monthly payments are due on the 5th or 20th of each month, September-May.
We will strive to keep additional parent expenses to a minimum.
- Uniforms: Our preschool uniforms will consist of navy blue bottoms and a light blue OLS preschool t-shirt purchased through our program.
- Nap Mats: Each preschooler enrolling in the extended day program will need a nap mat. Mats can be purchased through the preschool for $37.50 each.
Tote Bags: Students may purchase a One Little Seed canvas tote bag for $8. Backpacks and totes are only required for students using Extended care in the morning or evening.
Classes and staffing will be based on enrollment. Registration for returning families and current Our Lady of Sorrows K-8 school families opens on Monday, January 25, 2016. Registration for new families (parishioners and non-parishioners) opens Monday, February 15, 2016 and is taken on a first-come-first-served basis. Registrations will be accepted through the spring and summer until classrooms are at optimal enrollment. Families requesting a rotating schedule may be subject to an additional convenience charge. Registration fees will increase after July 15, 2016.